Friday, March 14, 2014

Go For Quality, Not Quantity


I was walking in a mall one time when I saw this big sign: Closing Out Sale! Everything Must Go! My eyes gravitated to the pile of T-shirts that says 3 for $10.

I was planning to buy a few T-shirts to replace the ones I have. I thought, why not? It is cheap. As I go through the pile, I got carried away. I bought nine different colors. 

Good deal! I got nine T-shirts for $30 and so I thought. 

When I got home, I washed them right away. You probably already guessed what happened next. All of them shrunk. I could not even put them past my head.

We always hear the phrase, you get what you pay for. In my case, I did not even get what I paid for. I could have used my $30 to buy one piece of a trusted brand that would have last for a long time.

Lesson learned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment